By using our website, you are accepting the practices described in this statement.
When you use our website (e.g. visit, register as a user, and use our services) we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer, in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content when you visit these sites later.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To help us understand more about how our website is used and to improve our website.
You may notify us either in writing or by telephone, fax or email that you object to being contacted or being contacted in a particular way. If you use more than one email address to communicate with us, please notify us of each email account you use.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.If you sign up for services that are managed or offered by other organizations, they will obtain your information.
If we believe that your use of our website is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through our website about you to third parties to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
We may also disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; in order to enforce or apply any agreements or licenses with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of VIDMOON, our employees, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensors, suppliers, and/or our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.